Sopapilla CheesecakeFrom midgelet 7 years ago
How to make it
- Roll out one roll of crescent rolls in bottom of 13/9 pan, seal
- mix cream cheese and powdered sugar well and spread over
- Roll out other roll of crescent rolls on top.
- pour melted margarine over and sprinkle with cinnamon sugar.
- Bake at 350 20-25 minutes until top is brown.
- Cool and cut
The Cookmidgelet Eastern, USA
The Rating4 people
I have made this and it is FANTASTIC. Had misplaced my recipe, thanks for posting Midge. You have my 5.chefmeow in Garland loved it
Great!pleclare in Framingham loved it
Sweet Tooth448 members
Quick N Easy123 members
Cheesecake Lovers337 members
Cooking With Kids277 members
Everyday Chefs68 members
Short Cut Cooking221 members
Five Or Fewer180 members
Sweet Suite159 members
Dairy Preparations8 members
Dont Knock It Till You Try It74 members