Carmel Apple PancakesFrom peetabear 4 years ago
- 1 cup Sifted flour shopping list
- 4 eggs shopping list
- 2 pinches salt shopping list
- 1 cup whole milk shopping list
- 2 taps nutmeg shopping list
- 1 dash vanilla shopping list
- 4 cups apples shopping list
- 3/4 cups white sugar shopping list
- 3 tbls. lemon juice shopping list
- Cinnamon powder 1 tsp. shopping list
- butter 2 tbls. shopping list
How to make it
- Melt butter & Lemon juice in pan. Combine sugar & cinnamon dry, stir into butter & lemon, add apples & stir. Cook covered on medium to boiling, then turn to low. Stir apples every 5 min. When apples are hot, turn off so they don’t get brown, they will stay warm a long time if covered. Prepare apple filling 45 minutes before serving time.
- Preheat oven & small fry pans on 425.
- Lightly spray pans & add 1/2 cup of above pancake batter. Bake for 11 min, do not open oven until time.
- Place on plate & fill 1/2 with apples & drizzle with Carmel. Fold empty half over apple side, dust with powdered sugar & drizzle Carmel over & on to plate for a tasty treat with a beautiful presentation