Braciole Al La TrigianoFrom trigger 5 years ago
- Two pork tenderloins butterflyed and pounded to 1/4 inch. shopping list
- Stuffing: shopping list
- 2 eggs, beaten shopping list
- 1 cup romano cheese grated shopping list
- 1 1/2 cups Italian bread crumbs shopping list
- 1/2 teaspoon salt shopping list
- 1/2 teaspoon pepper shopping list
- 1/4 cup toasted pine nuts shopping list
- 1/4 cup fresh parsley shopping list
- 1/2 cup milk add a little at a time only to moisten bread crumbs shopping list
- 4 quarts marinara sauce. shopping list
How to make it
- Prepare Marinara sauce or use your favorite store bought.
- Butterfly tenderloin and pound between a plastic freezer bag 1/4 inch thick
- Mix together stuffing ingredients and spread stuffing in a layer over the 2 loins.
- Leaving 1/2 inch border all around edges
- roll loin like jelly roll and secure with tooth picks or tie with butchers string.
- Sear loins in a hot skillet
- Drop into sauce and simmer until tender about 2 hours
- remove loins carve into 1 inch rounds.
- Serve with pasta
The Cooktrigger MA
The Rating11 people
Wonderful post! Saving this for sure for cooler weather!valinkenmore in Malott loved it
Sometimes simple is best....Think I can use asiago instead of romano?....Great post, my friend!!!!wynnebaer in Dunnellon loved it
I like the braciole with pork rather than beef and it gives a very sweet and different flavor to the sauce. I also love stuffed breast of lamb so this is 2 recipes in one. I saved it and give you 5 forks. Nice job.victoriaregina in USA loved it
- Not added to any groups yet!