Brownie Cake DelightFrom spinach1948 7 years ago
- Ingredients: shopping list
- 11 x 7-inch baking pan shopping list
- 1 pkg. Reduced-fat fudge brownie mix shopping list
- 1/3 cup Strawberry all-fruit spread shopping list
- 2 cups Lite Cool Whip shopping list
- ¼ tsp. almond extract shopping list
- 2 cups fresh strawberries, rinsed stems removed and cut in half shopping list
- ¼ cup chocolate sauce shopping list
- Optional: Garnish fresh mint leaves. shopping list
How to make it
- 1)Prepare brownies according to package directions, substituting pan to 11 x 7-inch pan. Cool completely in pan.
- 2)Whisk fruit spread in a small bowl until smooth.
- 3)Combine whipped topping and almond extract in a medium bowl.
- 4)Cut brownie crosswise in half. Place half of the brownie flat-side down,on a serving dish. Spread with fruit spread and 1 cup of cool whip topping. Place the second half of brownie, flat-side down, over the bottom layer. Spread with the remaining cool whip. Arrange the strawberries on the cool whip. Drizzle chocolate sauce onto cake before serving. Optional garnish with mint leaves.
- Calories per slice: 193
The Cookspinach1948 Dorchester-Boston, MA
The Rating8 people
Yummie great photo to go with awsome recipe thanks Ed.momo_55grandma in Mountianview loved it
So pretty and yummie, your right it would be hard to cut that one. You have my 5henrie in Savannah loved it
Mmmmmmmm tasty! Would you deliver this to me now? I got a bad sweet tooth!! loljett2whit in Union City loved it
- Not added to any groups yet!