Cheesey Chicken Rice Broccoli CasseroleFrom sbhardin 4 years ago
- 2 cups cooked chicken cut into bite size pieces shopping list
- 1 1/2 to 2 cups cooked rice shopping list
- 1 can of cream of mushroom soup shopping list
- 1 cup broccoli in bite size pieces shopping list
- 3 dashes of your favorite hot sauce shopping list
- 1/8 teaspoon salt shopping list
- 1/8 teaspoon pepper shopping list
- Topping shopping list
- 1 1/4 cup of grated cheddar cheese. shopping list
- 1/2 cup sourcream shopping list
- 1/2 cup mayonaise shopping list
How to make it
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees.
- Combine rice, chicken, cream of mushroom soup, broccoli and hot sauce and salt and pepper in a large bowl.
- Grease a 1 1/2 to 2 quart casserole dish. Pour mixture into the greased dish.
- Prepare topping, combine cheese, sour cream and mayonnaise. Spread topping on top of mixture in baking dish. Spread topping mixture to 1/2 inch of dish edges.
- Cook on 400 degrees covered for one hour, then remove cover and bake for another 15-20min or until topping is brown and bubbly with cripy edges.
People Who Like This Dish 12
The Cooksbhardin Dallas, TX
The Rating5 people
Loving this one - a different take on what I've always made...will definitely try it! Thanks for sharing...=) ^5
Debdebbie919 in Manahawkin loved it
mmm perfect! I love all the ingredients...why not put them all together?? lol :) wonderful share - Thanks! ^5madmommy in Wayne loved it
Perfect! I have everything to make this today :)jett2whit in Union City loved it