Amish Pumpkin PieFrom peetabear 6 years ago
How to make it
- Separate 2 eggs and beat the whites; set aside.
- Beat the two yolks and the remaining eggs well.
- Mix flour, spices, and sugars together and add to eggs.
- Add pumpkin, part of milk, and eggs whites to mixture, then add rest of milk.
- Pour into unbaked pie crust.
- Bake at 450 degrees for 10 minutes to brown, then reduce heat to 325 degrees and bake for 30 to 35 minutes.
The Cookpeetabear Mid-hudson Valley, NY
The Rating4 people
Love amish peeta. nice recipe. ^5victoriaregina in USA loved it
Love Amish food! I remember driving through the Amish country on the way to Ohio. We were amazed at the horse carriadges still being used for transportation! The recipe sounds wonderful!juels in Clayton loved it
I have had Amish pumpkin pie and I'm hoping this recipe is close to the one I enjoyed. Well, I'm going to be saving this one and 5 forks to you for sharing a winner!peepers in loved it
- Not added to any groups yet!