Spiced Coffee Rubbed Grilled Pork ChopsFrom victoriaregina 6 years ago
- Marinate 30 minutes or 6-8 hrs for a roast shopping list
- Cook time is hard to estimate shopping list
- Ingredients: shopping list
- approximately 20 pc 1 inch thick pork chops or pork loin steaks shopping list
- vegetable oil for grilling shopping list
- spiced coffee rub shopping list
- 5 tblsp espresso coffee powder shopping list
- 2 tblsp chili powder shopping list
- 3 tblsp dark brown sugar shopping list
- 2 tblsp paprika shopping list
- 2 tsp cumin powder shopping list
- 1 1/2 tblsp coarse salt shopping list
- 1 tsp onion powder shopping list
- 1/2 tblsp dry English mustard shopping list
- 1/2 tblsp cracked black pepper shopping list
- 1/2 tsp oregano shopping list
- 1/2 tsp cayenne shopping list
- 1/2 tsp red chili flakes shopping list
- 1/2 tsp ginger powder shopping list
- 1/2 tsp garlic powder shopping list
How to make it
- Combine all seasonings well.
- Lightly oil the pork chop, then sprinkle generously with the spiced coffee rub.
- Rub into the meat evenly and let rest in the refrigerator for at least 30 minutes.
- Grill to your liking.
- If roasting a large joint of meat, rub the spiced coffee rub generously all over the meat and allow to marinated for at least 6-8 hours before roasting. This recipe is fantastic for BBQs and Grill parties.
- Store left of spice rub in an airtight jar, for the next BBQ.
The Cookvictoriaregina USA, VA
The Rating12 people
I'm a sucker for coffee rubs. They're great. Thanks.rottman in Nottingham loved it
nice post... and Labor Day is only a few weeks away! five forks
peetapeetabear in mid-hudson valley loved it
This sounds awesome, have wanted to try a coffee rub. I will definately try probably this weekend. Five for you.rosiek in Waterloo loved it