BACON N EGG QUESADILLASFrom ozsmom 6 years ago
How to make it
- Cook bacon in skillet on stove top.
- Remove and place on paper towel to drain excess fat.
- Pour most of the fat from the skillet.
- Scramble eggs.
- Place tortilla on cookie sheet, top with scrambled eggs, bacon strips and 1/4 cup cheese on top.
- Place another tortilla on top. Bake at 300 for 10 minutes, until cheese melts and tortillas are slightly crispy.
- Remove and slice quesadillas into quarters and serve with a 1/4 cup dollop of salsa.
People Who Like This Dish 7
The Cookozsmom Nepean, CA
The Rating4 people
Mmmm sounds really good. ;')justjakesmom in Everett loved it
Yummie thanks bunches high5momo_55grandma in Mountianview loved it
Makes a great breakfast that's not the same ole same ole stuff. Great post, high 5henrie in Savannah loved it
- Not added to any groups yet!