Hot Texas Snack MixFrom cuzpat 5 years ago
- 6 tablespoons butter or margarine shopping list
- 1/4 cup hot red pepper sauce shopping list
- 2 tablespoons worcestershire sauce shopping list
- 1 tablespoon chili powder shopping list
- 1 teaspoon oregano shopping list
- 2 cups Fritos corn chips shopping list
- 2 cups Crispix cereal shopping list
- 2 cups Ritz Bits mini cheese crackers shopping list
- 2 cups corn nuts shopping list
- 1 1/2 cups pretzel goldfish shopping list
- 1 cup roasted pumpkin seeds shopping list
- 1 cup Texas pecan halves shopping list
- bag of small preztel shopping list
- package of large beer nuts shopping list
How to make it
- Heat oven to 250 degrees F.
- In a large shallow baking dish
- melt butter. Add red pepper sauce, Worcestershire sauce, chili powder and oregano; stir.
- In a large bowl, combine Fritos, Crispix, Ritz Bits, Corn Nuts, pretzel Goldfish, pumpkin seeds and pecans and the rest . Add mixture to melted butter mixture in baking dish; toss to coat thoroughly. Bake 1 hour, stirring every 10 minutes.
- Cool completely, store tightly covered.
- Makes 12 cups.
The Cookcuzpat Sikeston, Mo
The Rating5 people
I love this! Makes great gifts too. Thanks for the recipe.maureenlaw in ST LOUIS loved it
5 Forksozsmom in Nepean loved it
Really Simple to do.sandygalesmith in Saint Joseph loved it