The Deen Brothers Bbq ChickenFrom sandygalesmith 6 years ago
- 1 cup ketcup shopping list
- 1/4 cup packed dark brown sugar shopping list
- 2 tablespoons oranger juice shopping list
- 1 teaspoon worcestershire sauce shopping list
- 1 teaspoon liquid smoke shopping list
- 1/2 teaspoon dry mustard powder shopping list
- 1/4 teaspoon cayenne pepper shopping list
- 1 3 1/2 pound chicken, cut into 8 pieces shopping list
How to make it
- Preheat oven to 375 oF or prepare a grill (brush the grill grate lightly with oil).
- In a large bowl, stir together all ingredients except the chicken.Reserve 1/3 cup of the barbecue sauce; set aside.Add the chicken to the remaining sauce in the bowl.Turning to coat.
- Arrange the coated chicken in a roasting pan or on the grill.Cook (covered, if grilling) for 40 to 45 minutes or until cooked through, basting with the reserved 1/3 cup sauce after 20 minutes.
- Makes 3 to 4 servings.