Barbeque SauceFrom hunnee 5 years ago
- 1 1/2 cup tomato juice shopping list
- 3/4 cup cider vinegar shopping list
- 1 tablespoon worcestershire sauce shopping list
- 3 cloves garlic, minced shopping list
- 3 tablespoons olive oil shopping list
- 1 teaspoon sugar shopping list
- 1 teaspoon salt shopping list
- 1/4 teaspoon ground black pepper shopping list
- 1/4 teaspoon ground chili pepper shopping list
- 1/4 teaspoon dry mustard shopping list
- 1 bay leaf shopping list
- add onions if you desire shopping list
How to make it
- Combine ingredients in a medium saucepan and bring to a boil.
- Lower heat and simmer, uncovered, for 15 minutes.
- Cool and refrigerate until needed.
- really good on steaks on the bbq it makes 2 cups
The Cookhunnee Nanaimo, CA
The Rating9 people
Looks easy too do.Thank you for this post.sandygalesmith in Saint Joseph loved it
Thanks, ^5!!a1patti in Salem loved it
sounds wonderful a must try soon thanks high5momo_55grandma in Mountianview loved it
- Not added to any groups yet!