CHIPPED BEEF CHEESE LOGFrom linebb956 9 years ago
How to make it
- In your processor, chop the beef
- Set aside
- Process cream cheese until smooth
- Add Horseradish, pulse
- Add green onion, pulse
- Add 1/4 of the beef, pulse
- Remove blade from bowl and set bowl in frig for about 60 minutes.
- When chilled take out, form into a ball and roll in the rest of the beef.
- I put it in a shallow serving bowl, and keep covered until serving time. Put bowl on plate and surround with rye breads and crackers..
- Very good!
The Cooklinebb956 La Feria, TX
The Rating2 people
There was an e-coli scare regarding green onions in Taco Bells. For more information, check http://www.medicinenet.com/script/main/art.asp?articlekey=77978notyourmomma in South St. Petersburg loved it
I make this.....except for the horseradish....
Its very tasty......zena824 in Somewhere, USA loved it