Mexico Chiquito Hot SauceFrom diannehocut 7 years ago
How to make it
- In food processor puree whole pepper, garlic, and salt into a paste
- In blender puree tomatoes taking care to not LIQUEFY!
- Put both mixtures into a bowl and stir to blend
- Put in refrigerator for a few hours to serve cold with hot tortilla chips
- Keeps for a good while in the fridge or sterilize and can if you like
People Who Like This Dish 8
The Cookdiannehocut Little Rock, AR
The Rating9 people
Another easy and good post!
Valerievalinkenmore in Malott loved it
This does really look easy to do.Thanks for the post.sandygalesmith in Saint Joseph loved it
Huh!grumpymomma in Saint Louise loved it
- Not added to any groups yet!