Slow Cooked Enchilada DinnerFrom pleclare 7 years ago
- 1 lb ground beef shopping list
- 1 small onion,chopped shopping list
- 1 can (15 oz) ranch-style beans,undrained shopping list
- 1/4 c chopped green pepper shopping list
- 1 tsp chili powder shopping list
- 1/2 tsp ea. salt and cumin shopping list
- 1 can (10 oz) diced tomatoes with green chilies ,undrained shopping list
- 1/4 tsp pepper shopping list
- 1 c (4oz)shredded monterey jack cheese shopping list
- 6 flour tortillas (6") shopping list
- 1 c (4 oz)shredded cheddar cheese shopping list
How to make it
- In large skillet,cook beef and onion over med heat till the meat is no longer pink;drain. Stir in beans,tomatoes,green pepper,chili powder,salt cumin and pepper. In small bowl,combine cheeses;set aside.
- In 5qt. slow cooker coated with spray,place 2 tortillas side by side,overlapping if necessary.. Layer with a third of the beef mixture and cheese. Repeat layers twice.
- Cover and cook on low for 2 to 2-1/2 hours or till heated through.
- Note: Using slow cooker liner inside cooker makes it easier to lift and remove meal so it can be cut in individual wedges.
People Who Like This Dish 14
The Cookpleclare Framingham, MA
The Rating4 people
Yum! Dinner time!morninlite in Kalamazoo loved it
Nice recipe. My slow cooker is not working (the little screen with all the entry information is just a bunch of blue) but as soon as I get a new one I will try this out.shibattou in Fort Mohave loved it
I made this tonight and it was wonderful...I made 2 changes, I used grd turkey and omitted the ranch beans (I didn't have any!) Still turned out!!! I forgot to post my pic, I will next time:)
Miss you Pat xoxoxNPMarie in Magalia loved it