Taco RingFrom nolagurl 7 years ago
- 3/4 lb. ground beef, cooked shopping list
- 1 pkg. taco seasoning shopping list
- 1 cup shredded cheddar cheese shopping list
- 2 Tbsp water shopping list
- 2 8 oz. tubes crescent rolls shopping list
- 1 medium green pepper shopping list
- 1/2 head lettuce, shredded shopping list
- 1 medium tomato, diced shopping list
- 1 small onion,diced shopping list
- 1/2 cup slilced black olives shopping list
- 1 cup salsa shopping list
- sour cream shopping list
How to make it
- Preheat oven to 375.
- Combine cooked meat, taco mix, cheese, and water.
- Arrange crescent triangles in a circle with bases overlapping and points out on the stone, leaving a 5" circle in the center.
- Spoon meat mixture onto triangle bases.
- Fold points over meat and tuck under.
- Bake 20-25 minutes until brown.
- Cut off the top of the pepper and fill with salsa, then place in center of the ring.
- Mound lettuce, tomato, onions, and olives around pepper.
- Garnish with sour cream.
The Cooknolagurl Slidell, LA
The Rating7 people
Nice posts kinda like a Taco Pizza.......wil give it a try my grandsons love pizza
Grizgrizzlybear in loved it
That's way cool! 5! Thanks, Dooleydooley in Crossroads loved it
I'm so glad you posted this. I had a similiar recipe I cut from a magazine about 10 years ago and can't find it. Your's looks better though, with the stuff in the middle. :) I'm a veggie, so I'll make this with soymeat. Thanks!wonderland_tina in Dixon loved it
- Not added to any groups yet!