Chocolate Macadamia Meltaway cookiesFrom peetabear 7 years ago
- 1/2 cup butter, softened shopping list
- 1/4 cup confectioners' sugar shopping list
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla extract shopping list
- 1-1/4 cups all-purpose flour shopping list
- 1 jar (3-1/2 ounces) macadamia nuts, finely chopped shopping list
- FILLING: shopping list
- 1 cup (6 ounces) semisweet chocolate chips shopping list
- 1/2 cup coarsely chopped macadamia nuts shopping list
- Additional confectioners' sugar shopping list
How to make it
- In a small bowl, cream butter and sugar until light and fluffy. Beat in vanilla.
- Gradually add flour and mix well.
- Stir in nuts (dough will be stiff); set aside.
- For filling, in a microwave, melt chocolate chips; stir until smooth. Stir in nuts; cool slightly.
- Drop by 1/2 teaspoonfuls onto a waxed paper-lined baking sheet; cover and refrigerate for 30 minutes.
- Shape teaspoonfuls of dough around each piece of chocolate-nut mixture so it is completely covered.
- Place 2 in. apart on ungreased baking sheets.
- Bake at 375° for 12-14 minutes or until lightly browned.
- Roll warm cookies in confectioners' sugar; cool on wire racks. Yield: 2-1/2 dozen.
The Cookpeetabear Mid-hudson Valley, NY
The Rating8 people
These sound sooo good! Will be on my list too. Thanks so much for the recipe!maureenlaw in ST LOUIS loved it
Oh mine too, these are so pretty and tasty I'm sure. Another 5 for youhenrie in Savannah loved it
These look amazing! Wow, can't wait to try them. Thanks. I would give you five times five if I could!!!mrsc543 in North Reading loved it
- Not added to any groups yet!