Gails Pasta SaladFrom glmulligan 6 years ago
- 1 12-16 oz. package pasta (bowties work well) shopping list
- 1 cup sun dried tomato halves, softened (I usually get the oil packed kind in a jar, drain them and chop them up) shopping list
- 1/3 cup pine nuts, toasted shopping list
- 3/4 cup yellow onions, julienned or chopped shopping list
- 3/4 cup spinach leaves, chopped shopping list
- 6 oz. feta cheese, crumbled shopping list
- 2 T parmesan cheese, grated shopping list
- 1/4 t. oregano shopping list
- 1/4 cup extra virgin olive oil (or more to taste) shopping list
- 1/4 cup white wine vinegar (or more to taste) shopping list
- salt & pepper to taste shopping list
How to make it
- Cook pasta according to package directions. When pasta is al dente, drain well.
- Using a wooden sppon, toss pasta in colander for 2 minutes to air cool.
- In a large bowl, mix pasta with remaining ingredients.
- Adjust seasoning and serve.
The Cookglmulligan Carmel, IN
The Rating3 people
- Not added to any groups yet!