Fried Oreo CookiesFrom chef2 4 years ago
- Fried Oreo cookies shopping list
- , shopping list
- 56 cookies shopping list
- Ingredients shopping list
- 1 (16 ounce) bag Oreo cookies shopping list
- 2 cups pancake mix shopping list
- 1 1/2 cups milk shopping list
- 2 eggs shopping list
- 4 teaspoons oil shopping list
- 1/2 cup confectioners' sugar (opp) shopping list
- 1-2 cup oil shopping list
How to make it
- preheat oil to 375.
- combine pancake mix,milk,eggs, and oil.
- mix until there is no lumps.
- dip oreos into batter and coat both sides.
- put in fryer and fry until golden. The cookies will cook fast so watch closely and turn them. Remove from grease and sprinkle with confectioner sugar if you want to. The directions say they are best eaten hot.
The Cookchef2 Las Vegas, NV
The Rating5 people
nice will have to try these in my new fryergrizzlybear in loved it
Shame on you!!! But sounds yummy!jett2whit in Union City loved it
I bought these fresh at a bake sale and always wanted the recipe, thanks you have my five forks!hunnee in Nanaimo loved it
- Not added to any groups yet!