Butt-expanding No Eggs Chocolate Cake With Hot Fudge ToppingFrom tippystclair 6 years ago
- 1 1/2 cups unbleached all-purpose flour shopping list
- 1 cup sugar shopping list
- 3 tablespoons unsweetened cocoa shopping list
- 1 teaspoon baking soda shopping list
- 1/2 teaspoon salt shopping list
- 1 teaspoon vanilla shopping list
- 1 teaspoon regular white vinegar shopping list
- 5 tablespoons vegetable oil shopping list
- 1 cup cold water shopping list
- 1 can or jar of Hershey's hot fudge topping shopping list
How to make it
- In a large mixing bowl, mix flour, sugar, cocoa, soda and salt.
- Make three wells in the flour mixture.
- In one put vanilla, in the second put the vinegar and in the third the oil.
- Pour the cold water over the mixture and stir until moistened.
- Pour into a greased and floured 8 x 8-inch pan.
- Bake at 350°F. oven for 25 to 30 minutes, or until it springs back when touched lightly.
- Warm the hot fudge until it can be poured.
- While hot, poke the cake with a fork or the end of a wooden spoon. Make several holes.
- Pour the warmed hot fudge topping over the entire cake,
- Let cool and eat!
People Who Like This Dish 10
The Cooktippystclair North Hollywood, GB
The Rating5 people
I have made this cake since I was a teenager, but with a butter cream frosting. I think I like the hot fudge better. Thanks for the post and a very high 5 since I know how good this is.maureenlaw in ST LOUIS loved it
sounds fantastic!sparow64 in Sweetwater loved it
Love the title LOL!!a1patti in Salem loved it
- Not added to any groups yet!