A 3 Recipe Night!

• keni 13 years ago
    I made ChefMal's http://www.grouprecipes.com/116504/pendogs-pineapple-shrimp-packets.html

Kristopher's http://www.grouprecipes.com/116220/red-snapper-with-garlic-and-lime.html

and Kittens' http://www.grouprecipes.com/116498/easy-coconut-macroons.html

full reviews and photos on all the pages. :) Nice meal..only addition was lime rice :)
    Flag
  • lilliancooks 13 years ago said:
    YUM... YUM and YUM!!!

I may try the Pineapple Shrimp for Father's Day!

I guess the clickable link isn't working in here! =(
    Flag
  • sparow64 13 years ago said:
    Pendogs Pineapple Shrimp Packets

(just testing since it worked so well in ODD)
    Flag
    You have to be sure to hit enter to make it clickable, just like in an email. Even though the cursor goes to the next line.
    Flag
    Red Snapper With Garlic And Lime
    Easy Coconut Macroons

Keni - if you did that and it still didn't work, let Kris know. Now I'm gonna go check the recipes out! They sound awesome!
    Flag
  • keni 13 years ago said:
    thanks sparow.... I've had it work in other posts, so I know that's all it is....the enter thing :) But, since there is no edit feature, I was stuck...at least the pics took! hehehe

(have I mentioned how much I hate that we can't edit??? ;)
    Flag
    hey guys... if y'all click on the photos above, do they both enlarge? Kristopher explained that some of the old photos that have been moved don't enlarge, but the new ones should... but, with these examples, for me, only the macroons do...the other one remains.

Is it just me? I try to ask others' help before I bother Kris with too many lil things... especially if they're likely in the works to fix, but this one was something he mentioned, so if they aren't working properly, I'll let him know. :)
    Flag
  • pointsevenout 13 years ago said:
    Only the pic on the right enlarges for me.
    Flag
    thank you...me too... but they were uploaded the same time and the same way, so there goes the theory that it's only the old photos that aren't enlarging...

thank you for checking for me, P7O... I'll ask Kristopher about it, at some point. :)
    Flag
    Red Snapper With Garlic And Lime

I'm testing what Sparow said!
    Flag
    Oh...so you have to hit the enter key on the keyboard, then continue typing your comment, then hit the 'post' button?

Thanks Sparow! =)
    Flag
    Yes, Keni....I feel the same way! I hate to keep bother Kristopher with problems! I'll just throw one at him once in awhile from now on...lol!

And yes...I wish we had an 'edit' option for every comment area! I hate reading my typos!
    Flag
    Me too, Lillian! I type with my "accent" on purpose, but when I make a genuine typo, it drives me batty! :)

And yeah, I try to HELP Kristopher and whatever team he may or may not have, I don't wanna make it worse by bothering him about every lil thing... I'm still waiting for things to slow down so I can remind him about removing the "recipe" that uses my personal photo from last year.... the lil shit got rid of all her nasty comments on it, but my photo is still there and it has been quite the thorn in my side just knowing it's there. :)
    Flag
    it's gone.....

good riddance! :)
    Flag
    Hopefully SHE was also removed from this site! =)
    Flag

Have a comment? Join this group first →