Red Snapper With Garlic And LimeFrom kristopher 4 years ago
- 2-6 (8oz) snapper fillets shopping list
- 1/2 cup chopped cilantro shopping list
- 1.5 tablespoons minced garlic shopping list
- 1.5 tablespoons finely grated fresh lime zest shopping list
- 6 tablespoons extra-virgin olive oil shopping list
- 3/4 teaspoon black pepper shopping list
- 1 teaspoon salt shopping list
How to make it
- Preheat your broiler and prepare a shallow baking pan with a small amount of oil.
- Pat the fish dry and place with skin side up into the pan. Take 3 teaspoons of olive oil and brush *both* sides of the fish. Sprinkle a little salt and pepper ontop.
- Place the fish *6 inches* away from the heat source. Broil for about 10 minutes.
- While that is cooking, toss up cilantro, garlic and zest in a bowl.
- Remove fish and sprinkle with the cilantro-garlic-zest mixture. You can optionally drizzle a little olive oil ontop at the end.
People Who Like This Dish 19
- Pattytate Nowhere, Us
- GunsPeanuts Milan, Italy
- atee2 Nowhere, Us
- PongoUSA San Francisco Peninsula, CA
- TalesoftheKitchen WA, Australia
- mommyluvs2cook Santa Fe, TX
- rescue_ranger New Baltimore, VA
- adherin Nowhere, Us
- littlestar275 Nowhere, Us
- foodie4eva Vero Beach, FL
- Plus 9 othersFrom around the world!
The Cookkristopher San Francisco, CA
The Rating4 people
mmmmm......this needs a photo. ;)keni in Sweet Home loved it
I've made this exact thing before only baking instead of broiling. It's really good, and I agree that it needs a photo.chefmal in Brooklyn loved it
keni in Sweet Home loved it
- Not added to any groups yet!