Keni Cooking Day 2/15/14

• souplovingnicole 10 years ago
    I made Keni's Grilled Asian Catfish Pieces, Grilled Sesame Green Beans, and her Creamy Wasabi and Chive Mashed Potatoes. The entire meal was a huge hit and very easy to assemble as well. I often went to Keni for advice in my first years at AR and she never let me down. I have not been able to bring myself to look through my old posts and our interaction but some day I will and I know she will bring a smile as she always did. I will miss her quick wit, her beautiful smile, her eagerness to lend a helping hand, and her knowledge and creativity in the kitchen. R.I.P friend.
    Soup Loving Nicole
    Flag
  • souplovingnicole 10 years ago said:
    Oops...guess I should have posted all 3 recipes separately.
    Flag
  • Good4U 10 years ago said:
    Beautiful pic! It looks awesome! Here is the link to it Nicole. Grilled Asian Catfish Pieces
    Plus I linked your review in the recipe back to here for you.
    Flag
    You can still post all the recipes separately Nicole. When you start a thread just type the name of the recipe in. You can also upload the pic in as well. It is a bit strange doing it the first time but you will get the hang of it:)
    Flag
  • NPMarie 10 years ago said:
    Creamy Wasabi And Chive Mashed Potatoes

These recipes sound wonderful Nicole! I love your pictures:)
    Flag
    Grilled Sesame Green Beans
    Another delicous looking pic!
    Flag
    I'm on it. Thank you Good4u and NPMarie! I had fun doing this and even found hubby to be sentimental yesterday too. He must pay more attention than I thought :)
    Flag
  • NPMarie 10 years ago said:
    That is nice that he was paying attention to what you were doing for Keni day Nicole..very nice:) All of the recipes you made look absolutely beautiful:)
    Flag
  • lovebreezy 10 years ago said:
    Hey Nicole, I see you started separate threads for the Grilled Sesame Green Beans and the Creamy Wasabi And Chive Mashed Potatoes (thank you for that) but I can't find one for the Grilled Asian Catfish Pieces . Did you make one and I'm just not seeing it or...? I'm just trying to get them logged for the Beta Reviews List 12 3 13 -- thanks.
    Flag
    I didn't make a seperate one but I can when I get home tonight.
    Flag
  • lovebreezy 10 years ago said:
    TY
    Flag

Have a comment? Join this group first →