Grilled Sesame Green BeansFrom keni 3 years ago
- 2lbs fresh green beans, cleaned and trimmed shopping list
- about 3T hoisin sauce shopping list
- a dash of oyster sauce shopping list
- a dash of sesame oil(this is strong, so start small!) shopping list
- the juice from about 1/2 a lime shopping list
- 2 cloves garlic, minced shopping list
- lil kosher or sea salt, if desired and fresh ground pepper shopping list
- sesame seeds for serving, toasted, if desired shopping list
How to make it
- Combine all ingredients other than beans and sesame seeds, in a small bowl and whisk well.
- Add to beans in a large zipper style bag or container with lid.
- Shake or toss to coat.
- Add beans to a cast iron pan or grill basket and grill over high heat just until tender and cooked through but don't over cook them. Probably at least 15 minutes.
- Sprinkle with sesame seeds just prior to serving.
- *I was originally going to do this with asparagus, but the beans were ready to eat!