Reviews Bookmark 3/17/14

• reviews 10 years ago
    Thousand Island Dressing and Sauteed Spinach with Pine Nuts are the latest two!
    Flag
  • browneyegirl 10 years ago said:
    I wrote the recipe down on the Thousand Island Dressing.Who knows with me when I'll get around making it.I've been writting down recipes that I had saved on scrap paper before adding it on the note book paper and adding it to my book of recipes.
    Flag
  • lovebreezy 10 years ago said:
    Didn't want to start a new OT thread just for this comment, so thought I'd add on here. Saw this on Facebook and wanted to share with the Waffle Queens here.
    http://www.bestyummyrecipes.com/waffle-iron-hashbrowns/
    Flag
  • lovebreezy 10 years ago said:
    So Waffle Queens -- did you happen to see my comment above? No big deal, just that I'm noticing more waffle maker recipes out there.
    Flag
  • mommyluvs2cook 10 years ago said:
    Lol did not see your post here thanks for the bump! Frankieanne made something just like this already! From what I remember it turned out really good. I really wanna try it just have to buy the tots!
    Flag
  • frankieanne 10 years ago said:
    Sorry, LB! I was not here much yesterday at all.
    I have done hashbrowns in the waffle iron more than once! I love how they come out. They really get nice and crispy and there is no need for oil. I don't do my hashbrowns in a pan anymore!
    Flag
  • clandestine 10 years ago said:
    easier to wash pan than waffle iron? is it that much better to make worth the wash?
    Flag

Have a comment? Join this group first →