Tomato Paste Hint 2

• pointsevenout 10 years ago
    Recipe by Hooch: Tomato Paste Hint 2
    Very good idea.
    I'm always running into recipes that use only a couple of teaspoons or a tablespoon of paste and the rest of the can goes to waste unless I specifically go looking for recipes to use up the rest of the can.
    A good money saver.
    Flag
  • duboo 10 years ago said:
    That's a great tip and gives me an idea to make it more "me" friendly. I think I will use my keurig cups for this with tinfoil on top. I already do this for bacon grease. Thanks 7.
    Flag
  • mrpiggy 10 years ago said:
    That is a great idea. Im always tossing paste away or going without it due to not wanting to waste. Thanks, Points
    Flag
  • frankieanne 10 years ago said:
    I started buy those tubes of tomato paste. I have thrown a couple away because I didn't know if they were good or not after being open for a while. This looks like a lot better idea! Thanks, pso!
    Flag
  • mommyluvs2cook 10 years ago said:
    I have heard of this before but never tried it...I just bought a tube for the first time FA, and it really wasn't a bad price...but I like this idea better and think I may do that after I get through this tube. Thanks for reminding me PSO!
    Flag
  • lovebreezy 10 years ago said:
    Keurig cups with the ever elusive "tin" foil--good idea. I don't drink coffee, let alone use those fancy single cups but have friends who do. Think I'll have them save me a few or perhaps save a few of those little take-home sauce containers with lids that you get with doggie bags.
    Flag

Have a comment? Join this group first →