100 + infinity

• jolielives 14 years ago
    Loving Velveeta has always been a guilty pleasure. I've been a Foodie long before we even had this name. Due to my good eating habits & cooking ability, have always received a lot of flack for loving this Squeeze Cheese.
    "It's not even real!!! You, you eat this Lee? How could you?"
    What did I do? Kill someone? Why is loving Velveeta tatamount to a criminal offense?
    So glad this is finally out of the closet:)
    Velveeta lover & proud of it.
    Jo & Lee
    Flag
  • lovebreezy 14 years ago said:
    And I love SPAM too!
    Flag
  • mcboo 14 years ago said:
    YEA! Go Velveeta...sorry breezy just don't love SPAM. I even live in MN not too far from the home of SPAM. I have had relatives that work were SPAM is made too. My mother ruined it for me when I was younger. She would make a brown sugar glaze with cloves and fry slices of the SPAM in it. I still can't stand cloves either and brown sugar has slowly gotten back into my life. Susan
    Flag
  • ladychablis 13 years ago said:
    yeah, my Mother was a big Spam-frier too. What was up with that, anyway? I still can't do Spam, every time I see the can, I think of a cast iron frying pan with brown-specled slices in it!!! lol
    Flag
  • lovebreezy 13 years ago said:
    I actually didn't have a lot of SPAM while growing up. I developed my taste for it later and love it in a good ole Grilled Velveeta Sandwich -- the SPAM has to be fried first though. And Lee, you just tell 'em Velveeta is made from real cheese and show them this recipe: Homemade Velveeta Cheese
    Flag
  • jkirk 13 years ago said:
    I love cheese, and I have always liked Velvetta as well. I use it in my favorite Mac and cheese recipe.... and I like Kraft Cheese Whiz too.
    Flag

Have a comment? Join this group first →