Easy Delicious Banana PuddingFrom midgelet 7 years ago
- 1 pkg (8 oz) cream cheese, softened shopping list
- 1 can (14 oz) Eagle Brand sweetened condensed milk shopping list
- 2 cups milk shopping list
- 1 pkg (6oz) instant vanilla pudding shopping list
- 1 carton (8 oz) non-dairy whipped topping shopping list
- 1 box vanilla wafers shopping list
- 6 large bananas shopping list
How to make it
- In a large mixing bowl, beat cream cheese until smooth.
- Stir in sweetened condensed milk, milk and pudding mix.
- Mix until well blended.
- Fold in half of the non-dairy whipped topping.
- In a large glass bowl, layer bananas, wafers and pudding mixture.
- Top with remaining whipped topping and crushed wafers
- Chill well
The Cookmidgelet Eastern, USA
The Rating5 people
wonderful nana pudding thanks highh5momo_55grandma in Mountianview loved it
Hmmm.sandygalesmith in Saint Joseph loved it
nice recipe for sure!herby in Albany loved it
Sweet Tooth448 members
Quick N Easy123 members
Party Food316 members
Modern Entertaining72 members
Fruit Desert40 members
Sweet Suite159 members
Dairy Preparations8 members
The Holiday Dessert Table124 members
Perfect For Parties And Potlucks79 members
No Bake Desserts24 members