Bubble PizzaFrom pleclare 5 years ago
- 1 lb ground beef shopping list
- 1/4 lb sliced pepperoni shopping list
- 1 (14 oz.) can pizza sauce shopping list
- 2 (12 oz) pkgs. refrigerated,buttermilk biscuit dough shopping list
- 1/2 onion,slice,seperated into rings shopping list
- 1 (10 oz) can sliced,black olives shopping list
- 1 (4.5 oz) can sliced mushrooms shopping list
- 1-1/2 c shredded mozzarella cheese shopping list
- 1 c shredded cheddar cheese shopping list
How to make it
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees. Grease 9x13" baking dish. Place ground beef in large ,deep skillet. Cook over med-high heat till evenly brown. Stir in pepperoni and cook till browned. Drain excess fat. Stir in pizza sauce. Remove from heat,and set aside
- Cut biscuits in quarters and place in bottom of the baking dish. Spread meat mixture evenly over biscuits. Sprinkle top with onion,olives and mushrooms.
- Bake,uncovered in preheated oven for 20 to 25 mins. Sprinkle top with mozzarella and cheddar cheeses. Bake an additional 5 to 10 mins.,until cheese is melted. Let stand 10 mins. before serving.
The Cookpleclare Framingham, MA
The Rating11 people
This 'FUN' "5"FORK!!!!! recipe sounds like
one that my teen-age Grandson would like
to 'Make & Taste'~ (^_^) ~
~*~mj~*~mjcmcook in Beach City loved it
Nice and easy! I love it!!a1patti in Salem loved it
Super easy... and my grandson will love it!
Five forks... and thanks for sharing!
Deb~pinkpasta in Upstate loved it