Pineapple SquaresFrom heididouth 7 years ago
How to make it
- Mix 2 cups of graham wafer crumbs with 1/2 cup melted butter.
- Press in buttered pan 8 x 11.
- Bake at 325 for 15 minutes.
- Cream 1/2 cup of soft butter and blend 1 1/2 cups icing sugar. Add juice from canned pineapple until a good consistency to spread. Spread this over wafer mixture.(I double the filling but you don't have to)
- Whip the cream. You could use cool whip, but it isn't as good
- Drain remainder of juice from 1 can crushed pineapple. Fold in 1/2 pint whipped cream. Mix and spread over the second mixture. Cover with crumbs saved out, and chill several hours.
The Cookheididouth Upper Mills, CA
The Rating6 people
Sounds delicious. Thanks & 5 forksbrianna in loved it
The recipe sure looks good.I may have to make this soon.sandygalesmith in Saint Joseph loved it
I've had something similar at potlucks and always thought it was wonderful! Can't wait to try it!!teapotrose in loved it
- Not added to any groups yet!