Scandalous Chili CasseroleFrom modelsmom 5 years ago
- 2 (40 oz) cans chili (vegetarian, fat-free, regular, regular with beans, or a combination) shopping list
- 1 (15oz) can pitted ripe black olives, drained and sliced shopping list
- 1 (12 to 15oz) can red enchilada sauce, regular or hot shopping list
- 2 cups cheddar cheese, shredded shopping list
- half of a 14oz bag tortilla chips, coarsely crushed shopping list
- a few dashes of hot pepper sauce, or to taste shopping list
How to make it
- Put the chili, olives, enchilada sauce, cheese, and half the tortilla chips in the slow cooker and stir to combine.
- Cover and cook on low until bubbly hot and the cheese is melted, 4-5 hours.
- At the end, stir in remaining tortilla chips and season with hot sauce.
The Cookmodelsmom Worcester, MA
The Rating3 people
- Not added to any groups yet!