Chocolate Peanut Butter ClustersFrom mrsc543 5 years ago
How to make it
- Combine morsels in a 2 quart casserole and microwave on high (100%) for 3 to 4 minutes or until melted, stirring halfway through.
- Stir in peanuts.
- Drop by teaspoon onto wax.
- Let set until firm.
People Who Like This Dish 5
- minitindel THE HEART OF THE WINE COUNTRY, CA
- tuilelaith Columbia, MO
- m2googee Tomball, TX
- cuzpat Sikeston, Mo
- californiacook CA
- spinach1948 Dorchester-Boston, MA
- taylorsue82 Wapakoneta, OH
- maybeeme Manistique, MI
- broadzilla Saxonburg, PA
- lycett CANYON COUNTRY, CA
- Show up here?Review or Bookmark it! ✔
The Cookmrsc543 North Reading, MA
The Rating10 people
Oh Oh Boy delicious, got to have.
5 forks from me.
EDspinach1948 in Dorchester-Boston loved it
I knew I shouldn't have looked ;-)californiacook in loved it
Love these type high 5cuzpat in Sikeston loved it
- Not added to any groups yet!