Italian Anise CookiesFrom mrsc543 5 years ago
How to make it
- Beat eggs and add sugar gradually.
- Add Crisco, salt and extract.
- Mix in baking powder and flour and milk gradually to egg mixture.
- Flour hands and shape dough into balls or oval shapes, about 1" in diameter.
- Place shapes on foil-lined baking sheets.
- Bake at 375 degrees for 8 to 10 minutes.
- Frost with 1/2 cup confectioner's sugar mixed with 4 tsp water and a drop of food coloring. Adjust frosting thickness by adding a little more water if too thick or sugar if too thin.
The Cookmrsc543 North Reading, MA
The Rating5 people
5 forks from me.
EDspinach1948 in Dorchester-Boston loved it
High 5 from mecuzpat in Sikeston loved it
I do very similar!!!greatmidgelet in Eastern loved it