Peanut Butter Cup CookiesFrom pleclare 6 years ago
- 1-1/2 c flour shopping list
- 1 tsp baking soda shopping list
- 1/2 tsp kosher salt shopping list
- 1/2 c (1 stick)unsalted butter,room temperature shopping list
- 3/4 c dark brown sugar shopping list
- 1/2 c granulated sugar shopping list
- 1 large egg shopping list
- 1 tsp vanilla shopping list
- 1 12oz. pkg. small peanut butter cups,coarsely chopped shopping list
How to make it
- Heat oven to 375 degrees. Line 2 baking sheets with parchment paper. In a large bowl,whisk together the flour,baking soda and salt.
- Using electric mixer,beat butter and sugars until creamy. Add egg and vanilla and beat to combine. Gradually add flour mixture,mixing until just incorporated. Fold in peanut butter cups.
- Drop tablespoon-sized mounds of dough 2' apart onto prepared baking sheets. Bake until light brown around the edges,12 to 15 mins. Transfer to a baking rack to cool..
- Can be baked and stored at room temperature in airtight container,up to 3 days in advance.
People Who Like This Dish 12
The Cookpleclare Framingham, MA
The Rating14 people
my kinda cookie for sure AWSOME! thanks bunches pieclaremomo_55grandma in Mountianview loved it
Love peanut butter, especially in cookies!
High FIVE! :+Dchefelaine in Muskoka loved it
Just mentioned last night that I wanna make some kind of peanut butter cookie soon...this is it!!wynnebaer in Dunnellon loved it