Lemon Tree MuffinsFrom mrsc543 7 years ago
- 1/2 cup margarine shopping list
- 1/2 cup sugar shopping list
- 1 Tbsp lemon zest shopping list
- 2 eggs, separated shopping list
- 1 cup flour shopping list
- 1 tsp baking powder shopping list
- 1/4 tsp salt shopping list
- 3 Tbsp lemon juice shopping list
- Topping: shopping list
- 1 Tbsp sugar shopping list
- 1 tsp nutmeg shopping list
- 1/4 cup chopped nuts shopping list
How to make it
- Cream margarine.
- Gradually add sugar and lemon zest, beating until light and fluffy.
- Add egg yolks one at a time, mixing well after adding each egg.
- Sift together flour, baking powder, and salt.
- Add flour mixture alternately with lemon juice, mixing until well blended.
- Beat egg whites until stiff peaks form.
- Fold egg whites into batter.
- Spoon into greased muffin tin.
- Combine sugar, nutmeg, and nuts and sprinkle on top of each muffin.
- Bake at 375 degrees for 20 to 25 minutes.
The Cookmrsc543 North Reading, MA
The Rating9 people
Sound tasty!!cuzpat in Sikeston loved it
Yummy! Love Lemon.gapeach55 in Covington loved it
I love to find new muffin recipes & this one sounds like a winner. 5 forksbrianna in loved it