Crunchy Snacking ChickpeasFrom pleclare 6 years ago
- 2 15 oz. cans chick peas shopping list
- 1-1/2 Tbs olive oil shopping list
- Flavoring mixes; shopping list
- Salty; 1-1/2 tsp seas salt,pepper shopping list
- Spicy: 1/2 tsp chili powder,1/2 tsp tumeric,1-1/2 tsp salt,1/2 tsp paprika shopping list
- Sweet: 1 tsp cinnamon,1-1/2 Tbs sugar,dash nutmeg,dash salt shopping list
How to make it
- Heat oven to 400 degrees. Drain the chickpeas and rinse well,then pat dry with paper towels. Pour the chickpeas onto a large cookie sheet and drizzle with olive oil,rolling beans gently to coat.
- Roast the chickpeas for about 35 mins or till fairly evenly browned,shaking cookie sheet several times as beans roast.
- Remove browned chickpeas,transfer to a large bowl,and toss with your favorite mix. Serve or store in airtight container for 1 to 2 weeks.
People Who Like This Dish 18
- GreatGrannyGrace Nowhere, Us
- daisylynn Graz, AT
- justjakesmom Everett, WA
- Good4U Perth, Canada
- essentialingredients Kansas City, Missouri
- ayngelwing Vancouver British Columbia, CA
- elsaturnino San Diego, CA
- victoriaregina USA, VA
- cuzpat Sikeston, Mo
- valinkenmore Malott, WA
- Plus 8 othersFrom around the world!
The Cookpleclare Framingham, MA
The Rating9 people
You gotta love the chickpea!
5 forksozsmom in Nepean loved it
Love the different tastes. Will be trying these soon.
Valerievalinkenmore in Malott loved it
Very good!cuzpat in Sikeston loved it