Pesto Pizza English MuffinFrom softgrey 6 years ago
How to make it
- Toast english muffin in regular toaster.
- Spread a generous amount of pesto on each 1/2.
- Sprinkle with parmesan cheese.
- Mound some shredded mozarella in the middle of each. Don't go all the way to the edge- this keeps it from spilling over as it melts.
- Toast until cheese melts in a preheated oven at about 350 degrees or in a toaster oven, if you have one.
People Who Like This Dish 7
The Cooksoftgrey New York
The Rating6 people
I like easy ones!valinkenmore in Malott loved it
Oh boy oh boy oh boy Saved and 5 forks.victoriaregina in USA loved it
This is definitely easy and quick. Had mine for breakfast, I added some slice tomato to one half on the pesto then topped with cheese and that was a nice addition. Thanks Softgrey :) Added a bit more in the IMI group -----------------------> <...moremommyluvs2cook in Santa Fe loved it
- Not added to any groups yet!