Bacon N Egg Club SandwichFrom victoriaregina 5 years ago
- 4 lettuce leaves shopping list
- 6 slices Nature’s Own 100% whole wheat bread, toasted shopping list
- 1 cup prepared egg salad shopping list
- mayonnaise or softened butter, optional shopping list
- 2 large 1/2” thick tomato slices shopping list
- 4 slices bacon, cooked crisp and cut in half crosswise shopping list
How to make it
- For each sandwich, place 1 lettuce leaf on a toast slice; spread 1/2 cup egg salad over lettuce.
- Top with second toast slice; if desired, spread with mayonnaise or butter.
- Top with another lettuce leaf, 1 tomato slice, 4 bacon halves and third bread slice.
- To serve, use a large serrated knife and gentle pressure to carefully cut sandwich in half diagonally in both directions forming quarters. Insert a toothpick into each quarter to hold sandwich layers together.
- Remove toothpicks before eating, but I am sure you knew that.
People Who Like This Dish 6
The Cookvictoriaregina USA, VA
The Rating17 people
I love it!!! a high 5!!cuzpat in Sikeston loved it
YES!!! this works and can be made easily from a wheelchair LOVE IT!! big time 5urkyle in loved it
tasty recipe great post thanks high5momo_55grandma in Mountianview loved it