French onion chickenFrom miss_ems85 5 years ago
How to make it
- Simply pre-heat the oven to about 180-200 C. I adjust heat as I see fit.
- Throw the chicken pieces and soup mix in a plastic bag and shake to coat.
- Shake off excess coating and put on a wire rack. The fat from the chicken will drip into the tray but will also moisten the under side of the chicken so NO OIL needed. Make sure to turn over half way thru to moisten both sides of the chicken.
- Cook till its cooked thru and a lil crispy on the outside. Its the yummiest chicken and hardly any mess or prep.
People Who Like This Dish 16
The Cookmiss_ems85 Perth, AU
The Rating4 people
Sound easy and nice! high 5cuzpat in Sikeston loved it
Sounds easy and interesting!valinkenmore in Malott loved it
Very nice flavor.
See French Onion Chicken for more.
8/18/14pointsevenout in Athens loved it
- Not added to any groups yet!