Decadent Milk Chocolaty TrufflesFrom ozsmom 5 years ago
How to make it
- In a smallish saucepan, bring your cream to a simmer and then turn off the heat.
- Dump in the chocolate and let it sit for several minutes.
- Give it a stir until it’s smooth and chill until firm.
- Roll into balls and roll the balls in nuts to coat.
- Store in the fridge, but serve at room temperature.
People Who Like This Dish 5
The Cookozsmom Nepean, CA
The Rating7 people
luvin these truffels thanks bunchesmomo_55grandma in Mountianview loved it
Love chocolatehungrybear in Miner loved it
nice recipe.. five forkspeetabear in mid-hudson valley loved it
- Not added to any groups yet!