Pumpkin Bundt CakeFrom lor 5 years ago
- 3-3/4 cups all-purpose flour shopping list
- 1-1/2 teaspoons baking powder shopping list
- 2 teaspoons pumpkin pie spice - See NOTE shopping list
- 1 teaspoon baking soda shopping list
- 1 teaspoon salt shopping list
- 2 cups granulated sugar shopping list
- 1-1/2 cups butter, softened at room temperature shopping list
- 6 eggs shopping list
- 3/4 cup canned pumpkin shopping list
- 3/4 cup milk shopping list
- GLAZE: shopping list
- 1-1/2 cups confectioners' sugar shopping list
- 3 tablespoons butter, softened at room temperature shopping list
- 4 to 6 teaspoons milk shopping list
How to make it
- Heat oven to 350°F.
- Combine flour, baking powder, pumpkin pie spice, baking soda and salt in medium bowl then set it aside.
- Combine sugar and 1-1/2 cups butter in a large bowl.
- Beat at medium speed, scraping bowl often, and beat until creamy. Continue beating, adding eggs one at a time, until well mixed.
- Add pumpkin and continue beating until well mixed.
- Reduce speed to low.
- Beat, gradually adding flour mixture alternately with 3/4 cup milk, until well mixed.
- Spoon batter into a greased and floured 12 cup bundt pan.
- Bake for 55 to 60 minutes or until toothpick inserted in center comes out clean.
- Cool for 10 minutes then remove from pan.
- Cool completely.
- Combine powdered sugar, 3 tablespoons butter and enough milk for desired glazing consistency in small bowl. Glaze cooled cake.
- NOTE: Substitute 1 teaspoon ground cinnamon, 1/2 teaspoon ground ginger and 1/4 teaspoon each ground nutmeg and cloves.
The Cooklor Toronto, Canada
The Rating8 people
MM, MM, Good!!tuilelaith in Columbia loved it
Love pumpkin, can't wait to make this one.m2googee in Tomball loved it
Great post!valinkenmore in Malott loved it