Ice Cream WafersFrom mystic_river11 5 years ago
- Ingredients: shopping list
- 1 oz soft butter shopping list
- 2 2/3 oz sugar shopping list
- 1 2/3 oz whole egg, 1 large egg shopping list
- 4 oz cake flour, sifted shopping list
- 2 2/3 oz heavy cream shopping list
- 2/3 oz dry white wine shopping list
- 1/2 lemon, juice and zest shopping list
- 1 dash of kirsch shopping list
- A knife tip of salt shopping list
- A wafer iron or a waffle iron, fitted with a shallow iron plates for wafers shopping list
How to make it
- CHILL TIME 3-4 HOURS
- What to do
- In a mixing bowl, beat the soft butter and the sugar light foamy. Add the flour and all other ingredients gradually and gently mix into a smooth, fairly soft dough. Cover up well and refrigerate for at least 3-4 hours.
- With a tea spoon make little dollops of about approximately 1/2 oz) per piece. Place one of the dollops (depending on the size of your waffle/wafer machine you might fit more) on the well preheated, waffle surface.
- Close the upper lid and bake the wafers under pressure for 1 to 1 1/2minutes or until golden brown.
- With a spatula lift the wafer of the iron surface and place onto a wire rack to cool.
- Will stay a month in an airtight tin. IF you have any left.
The Cookmystic_river11 Nowhere, Us
The Rating10 people
Out standing recipe.
5 forks from me.
EDspinach1948 in Dorchester-Boston loved it
This is a lovely recipe. High 5.chacha in New York loved it
These look great! I must give them a try very soon.m2googee in Tomball loved it
- Not added to any groups yet!