Amaretto ChickenFrom ozsmom 5 years ago
- 6 boneless skinless chicken breasts shopping list
- 3 tbsp flour shopping list
- 1 1/2 tsp salt shopping list
- 1 1/2 tsp pepper shopping list
- 2 tsp paprika shopping list
- 1 1/2 tsp garlic salt shopping list
- 1 tbsp veg oil shopping list
- 3 tbsp butter shopping list
- 1 1/2 tbsp Dijon mustard shopping list
- 1 can frozen orange consentrate shopping list
- 1 cup Amaretto shopping list
How to make it
- Preheat oven to 350F.
- Combine flour, salt, pepper, paprika and garlic salt.
- Put in a ziplock bag.
- Add chicken one piece at a time and coat.
- Heat oil and butter in a skillet and saute chicken on medium heat until brown.
- Remove and put into a 9x13-inch baking dish.
- Mix mustard, orange juice and amaretto.
- Pour sauce over chicken and bake covered for 45 minutes, turning once half way through.
- Uncover and bake 5 minutes more (this helps thicken the sauce).
People Who Like This Dish 5
The Cookozsmom Nepean, CA
The Rating15 people
Tasty chicken makes bunches luv it high5momo_55grandma in Mountianview loved it
This recipe has our Five Forks!
J and Mquaziefly in ALL POINTS loved it
Five.californiacook in loved it
- Not added to any groups yet!