Simple Roasted Sweet Potatoes and OnionsFrom mrswilliams 3 years ago
How to make it
- Preheat oven to 425.
- Peel and chop sweet potatoes.
- Cut up onion into large chunks.
- Drizzle with olive oil and season with thyme and salt, toss.
- Put on foil lined baking sheet and roast for 30-45 minutes, or until nice and browned.
- Toss in almonds.
The Cookmrswilliams Ventura, CA
The Rating7 people
Easy and good post!valinkenmore in Malott loved it
Sound good!cuzpat in Sikeston loved it
Yum! Easy and delicious! We skipped the almonds this time. I really liked the savory flavor of the thyme against the sweetness of the roasted potatoes and onions. I baked at a slightly lower temperature as I had something else in the oven but it w...morechristinem in Worcester loved it
- Not added to any groups yet!