Chicken In BeerFrom chef2 4 years ago
- chicken In beer shopping list
- Ingredients: shopping list
- 1 chicken shopping list
- 1 carrot, finely chopped shopping list
- 1 onion, finely chopped shopping list
- 1 leek, trimmed and finely chopped shopping list
- 1 celery stick, finely chopped shopping list
- 1 and 3/4 pints (1 liter) lager beer shopping list
- salt and pepper shopping list
How to make it
- Season the chicken cavity with salt and pepper and place in a large pan.
- Add the carrot, onion, leek and celery and pour in the beer, which should almost completely cover the bird.
- Bring to the boil, then lower the heat and simmer, turning once, for about 1 hour until the beer has almost completely evaporated and the chicken is golden brown, tender and cooked through. Serves 4.
- That's it!
People Who Like This Dish 5
The Cookchef2 Las Vegas, NV
The Rating9 people
Awsome Chicken high5 great postmomo_55grandma in Mountianview loved it
I agree with Momo ~ AWESOME! I know that I'll be preparing 2 chickens when following your recipe. One for me and the other will be divided ;)
This is a HGIH 5 for sure!lor in Toronto loved it
Grazi!! I love it. 55555555555555555555555555555555ttaaccoo in Buffalo loved it
- Not added to any groups yet!