Warm Pizza DipFrom image 7 years ago
- 1 tsp olive oil shopping list
- 1 italian sausage (hot or mild) shopping list
- 1 small onion, chopped shopping list
- 1 can spicy stewed tomatoes, chopped shopping list
- 1 tsp dried oregano shopping list
- 1/4 tsp. hot pepper sauce shopping list
- 4 oz. cream cheese, softened shopping list
- 1 c shredded mozzarella cheese shopping list
How to make it
- In large skillet over medium heat, heat oil. Slit sauage casing, remove meat and crumble into skillet. Cook, stirring often, for about 2 minutes or until beginning to brown. Add onion and continue to cook for about 3 minutres or until meat is cooked through and onion softened. Drain off any excess fat. Stir in tomatoes, oregano and hot pepper sauce. Bring to boil, reduce heat and simmer for 5 minutes or until slightly thickened. Add cream cheese a little at a time, stirring constantly, until melted. Gradually add Mozza. stirring until melted. Transfer to serving dish.
People Who Like This Dish 12
The Cookimage Halifax, CA
The Rating2 people
- Not added to any groups yet!