Pulled Chicken and Avocado SandwichesFrom lanabade 7 years ago
- 8 bone-in skinless chicken thighs shopping list
- 1 pkg. chipotle pepper marinade mix shopping list
- 2 tbsp. olive oil shopping list
- 1 cup chipotlle barbecue sauce shopping list
- 1 avocado pitted,peeled & chopped shopping list
- 3 tbsp.fresh lime juice shopping list
- 1/8 tsp.cayenne pepper shopping list
- 8 hamburger buns shopping list
How to make it
- Place chicken thighs in a large plastic resealable bag.
- In a small bowl,combine marinade mix and olive oil.
- Pour mixture over the chicken.
- Seal bag and turn to coat.
- Refrigerate 30 minutes or up to 24 hours.
- Coat grill with a non-stick cooking spray
- PREHEAT GRILL to medium 300-350 degrees.
- Grill chicken abou 15 minutes or until 165 degrees on instant-read thermometer,turning once.
- Transfer the chicken to a cutting board.
- Using a fork,pull meat from the bone and shred.
- Place chicken in a medium bowl.
- Add barbecue sauce,toss t coat.
- In a small bowl,combine avocado,lime juice,cayenne,and salt and pepper to taste.
- Set aside.
- To toast buns,place cut upside down on the grill.
- Remove from grill,spoon pulled chicken onto the bottom half of each bun.
- TOP with avocado mixture,cover with top of bun,and serve.
The Cooklanabade Goshen, NJ
The Rating11 people
Love avocado's and the chicken looks so yummy! You have my 5.m2googee in Tomball loved it
Love the use of dark meat. This would be great served with bread and butter pickles. \0
Jeffhot_it_up in Columbiana loved it
Excellent.A great recipe.
5 forks from me.
EDspinach1948 in Dorchester-Boston loved it
Eat Light Healthy456 members
Checkin Central284 members
The Way To A Mans Heart61 members
Chicken Little167 members
Church Fellowship At GroupRecipescom28 members
Easy But Darn Good80 members
Awesome Chicken Recipes73 members
Its All About The Grill17 members
Let Us Give Thanks EVERYDAY31 members