Double Batch - No Bake Peanut Butter CookiesFrom sandygalesmith 6 years ago
- 8 cups sugar shopping list
- 2 cups (4 sticks) margarine, softened shopping list
- 1 1/8 teaspoons salt shopping list
- 2 cups milk shopping list
- 1 cup unsweetened cocoa powder shopping list
- 4 teaspoons vanilla extract shopping list
- 2 cups (18 oz, 1 lb, 2 oz) creamy peanut butter shopping list
- 16 cups (42 oz, 2 lb & 10 oz) rolled oats shopping list
How to make it
- Combine sugar, margarine, salt, milk and cocoa powder into a large sauce pan.Mix well.
- Bring to a boil over medium heat, stirring continually.Boil, stirring continually for 1 minute.
- Remove saucepan from heat.Add vanilla, peanut butter;Mix until smooth.Add rolled oats.Mix well.
- Drop cookie dough by spoonfulls onto a surface lined with waxed paper.Let stand until cool.
- Vartiation - To make these cookies extra special.Add 4 cups flaked coconut and use chunky peanut butter instead of the creamy peanut butter.Also can use peanuts to this recipe or nuts.Freeze up to 1 year.
The Cooksandygalesmith Saint Joseph, MO
The Rating17 people
My dearest and living sister Sandy.Look what you have did!These cookies are so good.I know that I got to make these cookies for sure.Thanks sis for sharing this recipe.But why an double batch though
and am I guessing that Chris's family really L...moregrumpymomma in Saint Louise loved it
Good cookies. Five forks.mrsc543 in North Reading loved it
These do sound yummy! Love peanut butter anything, and the fact that you don't have to bake them makes it even easier!juels in Clayton loved it