Ghost PoopFrom karlyn255 5 years ago
- * 1 16-oz. tub frozen dessert topping, thawed shopping list
- * 12 - 14 oz. chocolate syrup shopping list
- * 1 C. mini marshmellows shopping list
- * 1/4 C. chopped walnuts (optional) shopping list
- * 1/4 C. shredded coconut shopping list
- * 1/4 C. chocolate chips shopping list
- * 1/4 C. candy corn, chopped shopping list
How to make it
- Put the thawed dessert topping in a large bowl, and gradually add the chocolate syrup.
- Mix while adding, so that the topping turns your preferred shade of brown.
- Use a little more or a little less syrup, depending on how dark and chocolatey you want your Ghost Poop.
- Once your whipped topping is the right revolting color, add the marshmellows, nuts (if you're using them), coconut, chocolate chips and candy corn.
- Cover the bowl and refrigerate overnight, so your Ghost Poop can firm up.
- Serve in a big decorative bowl with a large spoon.
People Who Like This Dish 8
The Cookkarlyn255 Ypsilanti, MI
The Rating9 people
Now that some kind of recipe poop.
Beautiful, I love it.
EDspinach1948 in Dorchester-Boston loved it
So very cute!! the name had me coming here to look! high 5!cuzpat in Sikeston loved it
LOL I LOVE THIS GHOST POOP............GUESS THATS WHY I AM A NURSE!!! HAHAHAHAHAH LOL
BUT I DO LOVE THIS... CUTE NAME TOO LOVE CASPER TOO LOL
TINKminitindel in THE HEART OF THE WINE COUNTRY loved it