Pumpkin Pie CakeFrom kimmeraz 7 years ago
- * 1 (29 ounce) can canned pumpkin puree shopping list
- * 1 (12 fluid ounce) can evaporated milk shopping list
- * 3 eggs shopping list
- * 1 cup white sugar shopping list
- * 1/2 teaspoon salt shopping list
- * 4 teaspoons pumpkin pie spice shopping list
- * 1 (18.25 ounce) package yellow cake mix shopping list
- * 3/4 cup butter shopping list
- * 1 cup chopped walnuts or pecans shopping list
How to make it
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C). Lightly grease one 9 x 13 inch pan
- In a large bowl, combine pumpkin, evaporated milk, eggs, sugar, salt, and pumpkin pie spice. Mix well. Pour batter into the prepared pan.
- Sprinkle the dry cake mix evenly over the pumpkin mixture. Melt the butter or margarine, and drizzle it over the cake mix. Sprinkle walnuts or pecans over the top.
- Bake for 55 to 60 minutes, or until done.
- ** You can also use the pumpkin pie filling in place of the pumpkin puree, and leave out the additional sugar and spices.
The Cookkimmeraz Queen Creek, AZ
The Rating8 people
LOVE~~~~~this "5"FORK!!!!! Cake~
Great to 'Make & Taste' this Holiday Season~
~*~mjcmcook~*~mjcmcook in Beach City loved it
Love it! 5 Forks... =)pinkpasta in Upstate loved it
sOUNDS DELISH,SOUNDS EASY,BOTH MAKE THIS RECEIPE A HIGH5!lanabade in Goshen loved it
- Not added to any groups yet!