Lemon Cream Cheese CookiesFrom mrsc543 6 years ago
How to make it
- Cream together butter and cream cheese until light and fluffy.
- Gradually add sugar and beat.
- Stir in vanilla, lemon juice, and lemon zest.
- Add flour, mixing well.
- Stir in nuts.
- Drop small amount of batter from spoon onto a grease baking sheet.
- Bake at 300 degrees for 20 to 25 minutes or until lightly brown.
- Roll in powdered sugar while still hot.
The Cookmrsc543 North Reading, MA
The Rating10 people
Really nicehungrybear in Miner loved it
5 forks,nice receipe,thankyou!lanabade in Goshen loved it
Simply delish & yummy. 5 & Bookmarked.
Jo & Leejolielives in The Catskill Plateau loved it